We can send your order anywhere within Ireland and Northern Ireland. We have our own delivery service and also ship our products by Track & Trace courier unless otherwise directed. This usually takes between 1 to 5 working days depending on the delivery service in the destination area.
We normally ship our products within two business days (48 hours) unless requested otherwise. If we are unable to dispatch your order within two business days we will contact you and advise you of the expected dispatch date.
Delivery to local areas (i.e. to Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim)
- Delivery is FREE on orders over €50.00.
- Orders under €50.00 incur a €3.50 delivery charge.
- Delivery to elsewhere in the country is FREE on orders over €200.00
- Orders between €100.00 and €200.00 incur a delivery charge of €6.50
- Orders under €100.00 incur a delivery charge of €10.50
Please check your delivery address carefully as we will not be responsible for delivery to an incorrect address. The customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a parcel that is returned because of an incorrect address.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
If an order has been dispatched by courier and is not received or if an item is received and it is either damaged or faulty, a return claim MUST be filed with within 3 days from date of despatch of goods.
Email details of your claim:
The following options will then be made available:
1. Replacement: If possible, a replacement will be sent, subject to availability.
2. Credit: If no replacement is available, a credit will be offered to the full amount of the purchase price.
3. Refund: If a refund is required, it will be provided according to the original payment (i.e. if payment was made on Visa, the visa will be credited. If the item was purchased by direct credit, the debited account shall be credited).
Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully.
Exchanges will not be permitted.